Home » Bidder information
Register for an account1. Go to https://jikishoan.org.au/my-account
2. Click on Register
3. Enter the email address you would like to use for bidding.
4. Check your email for an email from Jikishoan Zen Buddhist Community. If you can’t find an email in your inbox, please check your spam.
5. Set a password for your account.
View and bid on your favourite items.
Check your email for notification of your bids and wins.
Purchase your item1. Once the auction has closed, you will be notified if you are the winner by email. Click on the Pay Now button to finalise your order.
2. Your order receipt will include the bank account details for the Jikishoan Building Fund.
3. Please make prompt payment for your item.
Arrange to collect your item1. You will be given the details of the person who donated the item you have won. Please contact this person to arrange to pick up the item. If you arrange for your item to be posted, postage costs are to be paid by the winner.
Terms and conditions1. All bids are final.
2. Refunds will only be permitted at the discretion of the Auction team.